Friday, January 15, 2016

They had a Karmic Dance and married each other twice!

 





A "MUST READ" BOOK

"Coming into this lifetime, we agree to play the old abusive relationship behaviors over and once again try to end the negative karma and even transcend it. This is what I call our Karmic Dance." ~ Holly E. Messick


"Did you ever wonder what your life would be like if you had done things differently? Second-guessing your decisions, your plans, your lives. I know — I've done it. We all do. But when we reach a higher perspective in life, we begin to see how the decisions we've made were often guided by a higher power.

We're not puppets on a string, but we each have a higher self who guides us along our path through life. It's only when something ends that we may have that "Aha!" moment and realize what has really been going on all along. I've looked at my life in just that way. In the midst of the chaos, the messiness, and even the peaceful times I couldn't see the higher plan."  


PO Box 1223, Conifer, CO 80433

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options




No comments:

Post a Comment