Friday, May 31, 2013
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Let me ask you, are you concerned about your financial future?
Will you have enough money to retire comfortably one day?
Do you feel like you're drowning in debt?
Is your family financially safe?
Do you want help succeeding in the new financial reality?
Matt Rettick, is a true financial insider, with over 24 years of personal experience in the financial services industry, covering investments, insurance and asset protection strategies. He is a sought after speaker and advocate for financial education and the need for "longevity planning" in retirement.
Having struggled with debt himself in the past, as well
as witnessing his grandparents suffer hardships because of an under planned retirement,
Matt committed himself to raising awareness about the importance of building a sound "Financial Fortress" around your money, your family and life, to create the financial security you've always dreamed of.
This drive to help others eventually led him to personally help thousands of his own clients, and then assist thousands of other financial advisors across the country on the best ways to help their clients reduce debt, save consistently and invest wisely!
Here's what one expert said,
"Matt Rettick never fails to deliver! I have known him for many years as both a friend and a business associate. Matt, and my husband Jack, co-authored their previous book, Fiscal Fitness – 8 Steps to Wealth & Health, and together we forged a lasting partnership. Matt'shonesty and integrity shine as he guides the reader through his early personal financial woes and ultimate path to success. He leaves no stone unturned and lays out a bright future for all who follow his plan."
~ Elaine LaLanne, Wife to the late, great Jack LaLanne
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
· You're probably not going to get rich beyond your wildest dreams. But that's OK. You still can achieve all that's important to you.
· Don't expect to make lots of money off the stock market. The Dow Jones industrial average may (or may not) have averaged gains of more than 10 percent a year since 1928, but who has the 80-plus years to see if it makes them wealthy?
· The government isn't going to take care of you, now or later. Government entitlement programs—including Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security—are all in trouble.
· Job security—and the benefits that came with it, including a lifetime pension when you retire—is gone forever. You're on your own. Small businesses, entrepreneurship, and lean corporate machines power today's economy.
· Your home's equity will never again be a reliable source for pulling out an equity line of credit or a supplement to your income in retirement. Just look at what the recent recession did to home equityin 2008 and 2009.
· Health-care costs are rising so rapidly that unless you're prepared, they'll destroy you and those you love.
· Retirement has been retired! Age 80 has become the new 65. Many of those who reach 65 and want to quit their job can't because of the economy or what the stock market has done to their nest egg.
Don't miss a chance to protect your nest egg and grow it into a secure, reliable, and ever expanding asset and income stream, which will benefit you, your family and your future. And when you buy Matt's book today, you'll download dozens of great bonus gifts to secure your "financial fortress" and protect your family for generations to come. http://bit.ly/MRett