1. Give us a brief synopsis of your latest work.
I recently published my first book, a sci-fi romance action-adventure. It tells about the aliens from the planet Argon who've come to our planet looking for a new home. They're helping the humans on Earth survive themselves. In the book, there's been a code breach at the high-tech company Susan has just started working for. People on her team are being killed and she finds herself having to rely on Christoph, the CEO to protect her. Little does she know he's the Argon alien commander on Earth.
My next book will be a continuation of the story and will tell more about the Grogans. The Argon nemesis from the former universe, Baldacon.
2. What got you into writing?
I've always wanted to write books since I started reading them at the age of 10 while on vacation with my family.
3. What genres do you like to read?
I like to read romance, action adventure, and historical.
4. What is your process for developing characters? Do you people watch and base characters off of what you see? Or are your characters complete figments of your imagination?
I believe my characters are complete figments of my imagination.
5. How much time and effort do you put into marketing?
I put a lot of time into marketing. Lately, I've been putting 20-30 hours a week into marketing. However, I really need to write more.
6. Do you have any works in mind that you've not yet written? If so, what are they?
The Argonians series which are stories about the Argon aliens. One specifically is The Commander and the Pirate Princess which is about the first integration between Argonians and humans.
7. If there is one thing that stands out about your writing or your stories, what is it?
It is a bit risque at times and hopefully brutally honest.
8. What inspired you to write your most recent story?
My friend signed us up for a class about how to write a bestseller in a weekend.
9. Where can potential readers find your work?
My book, The Argon Factor, is for sale on Amazon and Kindle eBooks
10. Where can readers connect with you socially online?
My website is www.TheRealHeatherHarlow.com.
I also have a Facebook page, Pinterest boards, and I'm on GoodReads; all under my name.